Sales Negotiator – Full Time
Date published: 12th August 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking Estate Agent, Bonds!
Established in 2017, we are an independent, exciting estate agent with offices in both Henley and Marlow that gives the best of both worlds – exceptional customer service combined with the modern way of selling or letting your home.
We provide a comprehensive service for both sales and lettings within Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
- Preparing client letters (sale confirmation etc) and property particulars
- Preparing and printing direct marketing materials and mail merges
- Sending clients marketing terms and conditions and ensuring receipt of client ID
- Preparing invoices
- Maintaining client databases and maintaining client contact
- Client satisfaction surveys and testimonials
- Legislation compliance (including requirements of Property Ombudsman)
- Qualifying and Registering applicants onto a database, ensuring you understand their needs and requirements matching them to suitable properties
- Answering telephone calls and responding to email enquiries
- Organize Check-in and Check-outs
- Creating and renewing AST Tenancy agreements
- Referencing potential tenants
- Providing feedback to applicants and clients
- Uploading properties to our website and other web portals
- Liaising with utility companies and local council to change tenancy detail
- Filing cabinet management, diary management and stationary management.
- Organizing maintenance on properties ensuring smooth communication between tenants and contractors (logging maintenance and repairs, arranging access, arranging collection of keys, inputting invoices and completing work orders)
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Following up enquiries, registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Coordinating move-ins and processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Provide administrative support to Director and Branch Manager and any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the Director or Branch Manager.
- Being part of a new modern estate agent with fantastic career growth opportunity
- Contribution to industry qualification, if applicable
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Commission and bonus scheme
- Car allowance or potential option of company car
- Pension scheme
- Some experience of residential sales or lettings is preferable, however relevant sales or customer service background will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence.
- Well-presented and aware of brand image.
- Confident to deal with clients at all management levels.
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Team player.
- Well organized and ability to multi task.
- Good IT skills.
- Retain knowledge on multiple products and developments to enable cross selling.
- Driving license.
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and your current salary details to:
Joana Figueira, Branch Manager
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.