Sales / Lettings Negotiator – Full Time Maternity / Paternity Cover
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking Estate Agent!
Established in 2017, we are an independent, modern and exciting hybrid estate agent that gives the best of both worlds – a reduced fee, but with the traditional customer service – the modern way of selling or letting your home.
We provide a comprehensive service for both sales and lettings within Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. Our tailor-made service combines the traditional high-street processes with modern methods of social media marketing, without the expensive fee or upfront costs. From not having an expensive high street office, we pass the savings on to our clients.
We are looking for a forward-thinking proactive Sales / Lettings Negotiator (maternity / paternity cover) with possibility of a full time or part time position at the end of the MAT / PAT cover period with an immediate start.
- Managing clients expectations with exceptional customer services
- Maintain and proactively manage sales progression from agreed sale to exchange and completion
- Issue and complete memorandum of sale documents
- Collate and provide sale chain details
- Liaise with solicitors and assist with sales queries
- Providing market updates to customers and clients
- Offering advice and recommendations to increase enquires levels
- Generating enquires and viewings for new instruction
- Uploading properties to our website and other web portals
- Conducting anti-money laundering checks on prospective clients and customers
- Adhering to GDPR requirements
- Accompanied viewings with prospective buyers
- Securing mortgage leads to assist potential buyers
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective sales applicant
- Following up enquiries, registering enquiries and arranging viewing appointments
- Filing cabinet management, diary management and stationary management.
- Preparing client letters (sale confirmation etc) and property particulars
- Preparing and printing direct marketing materials and mail merges
- Sending clients marketing terms and conditions and ensuring receipt of client ID and POA
- Maintaining client databases and maintaining client contact
- Client satisfaction surveys and testimonials
- Legislation compliance (including requirements of Property Ombudsman)
- Qualifying and Registering applicants onto a database, ensuring you understand their needs and requirements matching them to suitable properties.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to email enquiries.
- Providing feedback to clients.
- Provide administrative support to Director and any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the Director.
- Being part of a new modern estate agent with fantastic career growth opportunity – one to one with the Director!
- Negotiable and flexible working hours
- Contribution to industry qualification, if applicable
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Commission and bonus scheme
- Car allowance or potential option of company car
- Pension scheme
- Experience of residential sales is preferable, however relevant sales or customer service background will be considered.
- Experience of the sales progression process is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence.
- Well-presented and aware of brand image.
- Confident to deal with clients at all management levels.
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Team player.
- Well organized and ability to multi task.
- Good IT skills.
- Retain knowledge on multiple products and developments to enable cross selling.
- Driving license.
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and salary expectations to:
Daniel Bond, Managing Director