Property Maintenance Administrator - Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, fun and the fastest-growing estate agent, based in Henley-on-Thames.
Due to our success and growth in 2019 we are now looking to recruit a new member of our team to oversee our busy and ever-expanding portfolio of managed properties and provide excellent support to our landlords and tenants.
Bonds are the 5* rated award-winning estate agent bridging the gap between the traditional high street agent and 'not so personal' national online agent.
Our aim is simple; combine local agent expertise, the highest level of personalised customer service and modern methods of online marketing to reach the ideal buyers or tenants, without expensive upfront costs or fees.
Bonds have achieved outstanding growth since opening our doors in 2017, consistently appearing in the top three of thirty four agents in our area for new instructions, also winning Gold award for Estate Agent in Henley-on-Thames, in the 2019 British Property Awards.
Key responsibilities include;
- Being first point of contact for incoming enquiries to the property management department
- Liaising with tenants and landlords regarding maintenance issues
- Liaising with contractors to arrange maintenance and repairs
- Responsible for all Administration within the Maintenance Department
- Updating property records on the database
- Visiting managed properties for inspection of works carried out
- Maintaining the key internal systems
Applicants should demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Organised, Accurate and Focused
- Excellent telephone manner and people skills
- Excellent communication skills with good verbal and written English
- Able to work well as in a close team and independently as required
- Ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with Landlords
- Well presented and understanding of the importance of our company brand and image
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High attention to detail
- A positive and forward-thinking attitude
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00a.m to 5.30p.m and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9a.m to 1p.m
Job Type: Full Time
- Being part of a fun and growing team in a new modern estate agent with fantastic career growth opportunity – working alongside our director and senior team.
- Contribution to industry qualification, if applicable
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Staff events
- Commission and bonus scheme
- Company mileage paid
- Pension scheme
Salary details available upon application, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please apply via e-mail enclosing a CV and salary expectations to:
Daniel Bond, Managing Director