1) All property visits will be carried out as normal, however this will be reviewed if the situation deteriorates. All tenants will be asked prior to the visit whether they have travelled overseas since the start of 2020, whether they have any symptoms of Covid-19, whether they have been in contact with anyone with the symptoms of Covid-19 or whether they have been advised to self-isolate. If any of these scenarios apply, the visit will be postponed.
2) All viewings with continue as normal, unless either the applicant or current tenant are experiencing any of the above four scenarios.
3) All maintenance will continue as normal. Should the situation deteriorate, this will be re-evaluated. Tenants will be asked if they are experiencing any of the above four scenarios prior to the visit.
4) Hand sanitiser is available at the front entrance to the office and all members of the Bonds team are carrying a personal supply. They have been requested to use hand sanitiser both before and after appointments and they have been requested to avoid both hand shaking and close contact with others (1 metre distance as recommended by government sources). Please do not take offence at this; we are trying to keep our team safe and prevent the spread.
5) We are circulating information relating to Covid-19 to all parties to distribute information and help prevent the spread of the virus.
6) Should members of our team need to self-isolate, they will be able to do so with our full support and financial backing.
7) Should any of our tenants have a problem making their rental payments relating to Covid-19, we request you contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options.
8) In the extreme circumstance that we are required to close the office, we have contingency plans to enable to the business to continue operating on a skeleton basis and / or remotely without any effect to day to day business activities. We will update you should this situation occur.
9) The safety and health of both our team, customers, clients and those we meet is paramount therefore we will do all we can as a business to ensure our actions minimise the impact of Covid-19 on all parties.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
· Dry cough
· High temperature/fever
· Shortness of breath
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM COVID-19
· Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
· Using regular hand sanitiser gel
· Cover your mouth or nose with tissue rather than your hand when coughing and sneezing
· Put tissues in sealed bin as soon as possible
· Avoid close contact with others who are unwell
· Avoid touching your face
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID-19
· Remain at home and self-isolate
· Do not visit your GP or hospital
· Use the NHS 111 online Corona Virus service for further advice: